7/17/2012

A Short Trip to San Diego #1 / サンディエゴ小旅行 その1

Went to San Diego for a trip from night on June 3rd - 4th.
Though I made no plan for this trip, it was my first time to go out from L.A. since I came to U.S.A. and I was so excited!!

The main purpose of this trip was "overcome the fear to being poor".
As I cannot work in U.S.A. with current status, I only spend money for  daily life.
That is indeed a scary thing. And, if I live with that idea, my life in L.A. gets smaller and smaller. Not going to new adventure even there are a whole bunch of things that will be great experiences. That is a very sad thing for me.
So, I suddenly made up my mind for this trip. Disregard money matter and have fun and good experience!!

Ok, so now let me talk about my funny San Diego trip story!!lol

San Diego is a city in L.A., which is located at south from L.A. It takes about 3 hours from L.A. by limited express. And, this limited express train was big and cool!

In the train, I was thinking to watch DVD with my laptop. One of my favorite movies, "The Sting"!!
I was putting it on the folding desk in front of my chair.
And, the problem happend when I was watching the movie...

Suddenly, some kind of cracking sound had been heard, and my laptop screen went white.

"???"

I was stunned by the happening for a while, but soon I understood the situation.
My laptop screen was cracked because of pressure, which means the person in front of me put back his seat, and the pressure of pushing back the seat made the screen cracked.

Oh, oh... I was shocked. And, after I checked by my smartphone how much it costs to repair, I got even more shocked. It was so expensive!!!!!
My brain got blank.
I could not do anything but sit on the chair.
After a while, it was a very stupid thing, but I felt angry with the guy in front of me. Of course, it was not his fault, so I could not blame on him.
After that emotion, miserable feeling came up on me. I felt miserable about me angrying to the person. I thought again that I was a sooooooo small person. I hated myself at that time.

Then, I realized that this is a test from the god. As the purpose of this rip was "overcome the fear to being poor", I thought the god is testing me if I can overcome this situation and try to have a good time in San Diego.
So, I tried hard to concentrate on change my mind to a good way. And, I did.
Actually, I took only few minutes for changing!!lol
(By the way, I have no religion.)

When I arrived at San Diego (aroung 10PM), I had only an exciting feeling!!
I went to the downtown area. As it was the night before national holiday (Independence day), the town was quite lively with party people.
I walked around for a while to see people, buildings, atmosphere etc. in San Diego.

After a while walking, I drop on a jaz bar.
There was a live performance by a band. I ordered Jack Daniel, smoked cigarette after so long and melt into the atmosphere of the bar.
I was already thinking at this time that it was a good decision for me to come to San Diego.

Went to other jazz bar after this bar.
I listened to music again. I watched some bands in this bar.
Most of them were great!! Some of them were soso...
But, the point is everyone who were performing at the stage were in their world, had confidences, enjoying the moment.

I thought this is it.
This kind of sense should be born in me as an artist.
Actually, it doesn't matter what other people think about you.
No matter how great or poor you are as an artist, nothing will start wihtout getting you into your original world. That was the most important lesson during the bar time.

Also, I could feel the music not only by hearing but by all five senses, which was a great experience for me!!

I met and had a chat wiht some people in this bar until it was closed at 2AM.


Having good experiences already in San Diego.
After 2AM, every place was closed. bar, cafe, club restaurant. The town became quiet and calm.
I knew that there was a 24-hour restaurant near there, so I was thinking to sleep in the restaurant, but all people who had a fun of night time were in the restaurant and so crowded. I couldn't go in.

So, I wandered around the street for a while.
And, finally I found 24-hour Subway shop!! It was not crowded, so I just bought a sandwich and tried to sleep. Suddenly, the clerk in shop shouted,

"Hey man, don't fall asleep!!!"

Oh, I see. this place is not Japan, so it seemed I cannot sleep in a shop or restaurant even it is opened 24-hour.


Well well, what should I do now at 3AM in the street of San Diego?lol


Continue on "A Short Trip to San Diego #2"...


Today's Picture: Let me show you one of the picture in jazz bar. I might be dark a little bit.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
いやー、PC故障してからブログ更新が遅くなってしまったよ。
まー今も壊れてるんですが。今日PC点検してもらって出た結果が…新しいのへの交換。。。
へこみ、自分に苛立ち、やけになって画面見にくい中ブログ書き込んでます笑

えー、ということで、遅くなっちゃったっけど、7月3日夜~4日にかけてサンディエゴへ小旅行へ行ってきたので、書こうと思います!



ふと思い立ったので、ノープランで行ったんだけど、アメリカへ来てから初めてロスの外へ出る機会だったから本当ワクワクでしたよ☆

この旅行の目的は、「お金の力に対する恐れに打ち勝つ」こと。
今の自分のビザステータスでは正規に働くことってできないのです。だから、お金は得てないのに、日々お金が使われてなくなっていく一方なんですね。
これは、ロス来る前から分かってたことなんだけど、正直やっぱとても恐ろしい事で、たまにドワッと恐怖心が襲ってくるんだ。
で、この恐怖心にビビってるとさ、自分がどんどん小さい人間になっていっちゃうわけ。
毎日、家計簿的なのつけてるんだけど、それで、「よし!今日は一銭も使わなかったぞ!!」とかいうくだらないことに快感を得てしまって、自分の行動範囲とかがどんどん狭くなっていっちゃう。せっかく大きな国アメリカに住んでて、冒険のチャンスだらけなのにもったいないんですよね!!

だから、ふとこの旅をしようと思った、お金のことを気にせずに、楽しんで素敵な経験をしようと思ったのだ!


それでは、楽しい楽しいサンディエゴ旅行話の始まり始まり~~♪♪

サンディエゴって街は、ロスから特急列車で南へ3時間くらい行ったとこにあります。
なんか、住むのにはとっても良い場所らしいですよ!治安もいいし、きれいだし、海沿いで、気候も最高☆ぜひ、お住まいとして検討してみてください♪

で、この特急列車ってのが大きくてまじかっこいいんだよ!(電車オタクではありません)
なんかこれに乗っただけで、旅行気分になりましたっ。

乗車中、俺はノートパソコンを折り畳み式テーブルに置いて、DVDを観てたんだ。お気に入りの映画の一つ「スティング」です☆

そして、鑑賞している時に事件は起きました……


バキッ!!!という強烈な音がしたような気がしたなと、思った瞬間にノートパソコンが真っ白に。。

えっ??っと思ってしばらく呆然としてたんだけど、すぐに状況を把握した。
俺のノートパソコンは、圧力に負けて割れてしまったのだ。
つまり、こうだ。
前の座席の人が、いすを少し後ろに下げた時に、テーブルの枠にひっかけていたノートパソコンが圧力に負けて、スクリーンが割れてしまったというわけなのです。
(えー、これが原因で今もパソコンがぶっ壊れてるわけです笑)

ま…じ…??この時点でかなりショックを受けてたんだけど、スマートフォンで液晶修理代見て唖然。ばか高い。。。お金を気にして生きている俺にとっては、もう失神寸前の状態でした。
もう頭真っ白になってさ、しばらくただぼーっと座ってることしかできなかったんだよ。

しばらくしたらさ、本当ばかげた恥ずかしい話なんだけど、前の座席の人に対して苛立ちの感情が芽生えてきたんだ。彼のせいでは全くないのに。
その後に、そんな自分に対して情けないって感情が出てきた。俺はマジでなんて小さい人間なんだろう、本当恥ずかしいと思った。死ぬわけじゃあるまいし、たかがノートパソコン壊れたくらいでこんなに無茶苦茶に心の中で取り乱してる自分が本当に本当に嫌になった。

でもさ、そこで思ったんだ。
これは神様からの試練じゃないかと。この旅の目的が、「お金の恐怖心に打ち勝つこと」であるが故、この状況を乗り越え、サンディエゴで楽しい時間を過ごすことができるかどうか、みみっちい俺を神様が試してるんじゃないかと。
だから、気持ちを切り替えることに集中した。そしたら…できた。
ものの数分でできた爆
簡単なことだった。
(ちなみに、私は無宗教です。)

サンディエゴ着く頃(夜10時頃)には、ウキウキテンションmaxだったよね~~~↑↑↑
ノープランだったからさ、もうさ、何しよ何しよウキウキって感じ♪笑

ダウンタウンの方行ってみました!
祝日(独立記念日)の前夜ということもあって、町中パーリーピーポーな感じですごい活気づいて賑わってたよ。しばらくの間は、歩いてこの街の人や建物、雰囲気などをジロジロ観察してました笑

しばらく歩いた後、あるジャズバーに立ち寄ったんだ。生バンドが演奏してたよ。こっち来てからジャズにとても興味を持ち始めてるので、とてもいい機会っっ!
久々に、お酒飲んで(ジャックダニエル)、タバコ吸って(マルボロ)、音楽聞いて、バーの雰囲気に溶け込んでいったよ…
この時点ですでに、あー旅行しに来てよかったぁと思いました笑

ジャズバーをはしごしました。
また音楽に浸りました。ここではいくつかのバンドを聞いたよ。
ほとんどのバンドは素晴らしかったけど、中にはう~ん微妙ってのもありました。
でもね、でもね、俺が言いたいポイントはここだ。


「ステージでパフォーマンスをしていた人は"全員"、自分の世界に入り、自信を持ち、その瞬間を生き、その瞬間を楽しんでいた。」


これだと思った。
この感覚・センスが、アーティストとして俺には必要だと。
周りとか関係ないのよ。
自分がアーティストとして、どんなに優れていようとしょぼかろうと、自分が自分の世界に入らなきゃ何も始まらない。
オーディションの時とか、本当いつも感じる。自分の肩にもう一人の自分が座って囁いてくるんだ。「お前、自分がやりたかった感じの演技とちょっと違くない?」「おいおい、キャスティング側の人たち反応ないぞ。やべーよお前」とかって。もうね、アーティストとして完全失格だよね。終わってる。
これがジャズバーで学んだ一番大事な教訓です。同じアーティストとしてとても勉強になりました。

また、音楽をね、聴覚だけでなく、五感全てを使って感じることができんだよ。とっても素晴らしい体験だった!

あと、色んな人と出会って交流してさ、人間関係が広がったんだ。これって旅行の醍醐味だよね。


午前2時。サンディエゴ来て、また4時間くらいだけど、すでにとってもい経験をさせてもらってます!
この時間になるとバーもカフェもレストランもクラブも全て終了し、通りは静かに穏やかになった。
24時間レストランで寝て、夜を越そうと思ってたんだけどさ、このレストラン、ナイトタイムをエンジョイした人たちで膨れ上がってて、俺が入って寝るスペースなんて全くなかったんだよね~。

だから、またプラプラ歩いてたのさー。
そしたら、24時間営業のサブウェイ発見!!しかも全然混んでない!!
ちゅーことで、早速サンドイッチ買って、テーブルで寝ようとしたその時、
「おい、あんちゃん、寝ちゃダメだよ!起きて起きて!!」、と店員の声。

…おーまじか。日本の24時間店舗だったら寝れるのに(俺はすき家で一人爆睡して夜を明かしたこともある)、こっちじゃダメなのかぁ~~。
(おそらく、ホームレスの人々が皆入って来ちゃうからじゃないかなと思います。)


さーて、さて、午前3時。サンディエゴの通りでさまようハメとなってしまいましたぁ
どーしましょー!!!!


「サンディエゴ小旅行 その2」へ続く……



Today's Picture:ジャズバーの写真です☆ちょっと暗くてぼやけてるかもですが。




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿